Loaded with upgrades. Rebuilt engines, kept in fresh water and under cover. Slip available!
Since purchasing her in 2015, the owner of this Sea Ray 380 Sundancer has continually made upgrades to her. This boat is moored in fresh water under cover so the gel coat looks awesome. The boat features the popular Mercruiser 7.4L Mag MPI Horizon engines with V-drives and is fresh-water cooled. The 7.2kw Westerbeke generator provides all the power you need to run all the systems on board the vessel while at anchor. This boat has newer sunbrella canvas, newer Garmin Radar/GPS/Plotter and repeaters, windlass, cockpit icemaker, bow sun pad, Roskelly-Ollson davit system (dinghy available as extra), salon and stateroom heat/ac units. The salon settee has the ultrasuede upgrade fabric from Sea Ray. This boat has only 48 hours on the engines since they where rebuilt in 2017. This will be a great boat for cruising with the family and friends for the day or extended adventures.
Features & Upgrades:
- Full engines and generator service done May 2019. Done every year by current owner.
- Bow Thruster added Feb 2016
- Lots of upgrades including new vacuflush pumps, discharge pump and holding tank, new full size fridge, custom mattresses, hot water tank, fresh water pump
- Garmin Chartplotter, Radar and Repeaters replaced 2015.
- AIS Transreceiver - Class B, send and receive signals.
- Air Conditioning and 7.2 kw Westerbeke generator
- Fresh-water cooled engines, rebuilt in 2017. Only 48 hours on them.
- Davit system (Tender does not come with boat but is available for extra).
- Covered moorage at Stimson Marina in fresh water is available
- Click "Full Specifications" to see much more detail.
Make an appointment to see her soon. Motivated owner is moving up in size.
|Vessel name:||Astrid Solvi|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Cruising Speed:||16 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||35 knots|
|Length over all:||38'|
|Maximum draft:||3' 8"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||275 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||70 Gallons|